Hi, as labyrinth is pretty darn tricky, I will give you 10 quick tips on how to make your experience better while trying to complete it.
1. Get flask that removes bleed – some traps inside labyrinth apply bleed and having a way to remove it is essential
2. Do not leave labyrinth – as soon as you do, it will reset and you will have to start it all over again. Leaving includes going to town by using portal, logging out etc.
3. If possible, get some life regeneration. If your flasks are empty, it can be very dangerous to continue running through labyrinth with less than full life. Life regeneration can be huge help in situation like that.
4. Get movement speed. Having quicksilver flask in your inventory can be very benificial, boots with 30% movement speed as well. You should also have movement skill – Lightning warp, leap slam, flame dash, whirling blades to quickly move through places you can.
5. Don’t use darkshrines. Of course, they can have benificial effects, but in my experience, mostly it’s not worth the risk.
6. Be overleveled. When your level is higher, you have access to more passive points, therefore more damage, survivability and perhaps speed, use that to your advantage for quicker runs.
7. Do not rush. There aren’t any legitimate reasons to try and finish the labyrinth very quickly in your first few runs. Take your time and learn the mechanics before moving on to quick runs for the rewards.
8. Get cast when damage taken setup. Immortal call is extremely useful here because it renders you immune to physical damage for brief amounts of time which can save your life more than once.
9. Bring any type of totem skill. You can block several traps with your totem and by doing that avoid taking damage yourself. For example, you can put your totem in front of the spike shooting trap and just run by it unscathed.
10. In the boss fight, movement is key. Try to avoid staying in one position for very long, bosses attack quickly and deadly if you do not try to dodge and they attack at the same time (Izaro and green orb throwing lady), so move as much as possible while still doing damage to them.