Intro & build description
Boneshatter, introduced in 3.15 is one of the newer melee skills. When used, Boneshatter also damages you and adds a trauma stack on the user. Skill’s damage is then boosted by how many trauma stacks are on the user.
To mitigate this drawback, Juggernaut is a perfect choice. With a very high life pool, armor, leech, and life regeneration, this cheap strength-stacking build will surely be one of the best starters for 3.16.
- Really cheap and great as a starter build because doesn't require any expensive items
- Good clear speed
- Very tanky - high life pool, armor, leech, and life regen
- Can take down even the toughest bosses with some currency invested
- Physical reflect is an issue
Passive tree(s) and Path of Building[3.16] Skill Tree PoB Community
|Bandits Quest Choice
|Kill all bandits
Ascendancy skill points
|Skill point choice
Skill gem setup
Faster Attacks Support
Culling Strike Support
Melee Physical Damage Support
Increased Critical Strikes Support
Blood and Sand
Immortal Call (LVL 1)
Cast When Damage Taken Support (LVL 1)
Faster Attacks Support (LVL 20)
Leap Slam (LVL 1)
Intimidating Cry (Unlinked)
Offhand weapon / shield
Build uniques / Example rare gearTip: Click on the item to view it on PoE Wiki or to view similar rare items in poe.trade
Look for helmet with at least 80 life and as much resistance as you can find. Build uses a lot of uniques, so getting a lot of resistances on our rares is important.
Body ArmourIron Heart
Good offensive/defensive body armor for the build since we stack strength. It also helps with block chance, so we get close to max with very little investment on the tree.
Perfect gloves for the build.
In addition to being extremely cheap, they have +100 to strength, increased damage and regeneration – all mods that synergize really with Juggernaut ascendancy.
Great boots for strength stacking builds. Really cheap item. Look for ones with 18% increased strength.
Left RingFractured Rare Ring
Look for rare/magic rings with fractured 70-79 life mod and craft them using Deafening Essence of rage. That way you guarantee max life roll and max strength roll on the ring.
Craft until you are satisfied with the result – I would be satisfied with having 2 resists in addition to the guaranteed life and strength mods.
Apply intrinsic catalysts to both rings for maximum strength. It is better to do it on magic rings, as it will require fewer catalysts.
Right RingFractured Rare Ring
Same as previously mentioned ring.
Perfect amulet for attribute stacking builds. Upgrade it with intrinsic catalysts.
BeltSynthesized Belt with %increased strength implicit
Look for synthesized belt with % increased strength implicit.
Craft it either with essences of rage until you get high life mod in addition to strength. Craft resists on the bench afterwards.
2Hand WeaponPillar of The Caged God
Core item for the build, get it as soon as you start stacking strength.
We need staff to be only 5-linked for the endgame.
Build uses 2 rare jewels. On them look for:
1) + To strength
2) Increased maximum life
3) Global critical strike multiplier
4) All resistances
5) Attack speed with staves / two handed weapons
Build uses 3 unique jewels:
1) Brawn – to increase strength
2) Lethal Pride – to convert notables into %increased strength nodes. You would need to experiment with rolls to hit the sweetspot but I would go for ~12000 warriors under Kaom version.
3) Watcher’s Eye – look for one with “Chance to deal double damage while using Pride.” Let me note that Watcher’s Eye is very-endgame upgrade.
Build uses following flasks:
1) Lion’s Roar
2) Instant Recovery life flask with bleed removal
3) Silver Flask with shock removal
4) Diamond Flask with freeze removal
5) Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline